Who else just can’t get enough of Halloween? The entire month of October is so much fun, filled with festive movies, ghost stories, fun parties, outdoor activities, and of course you can’t forget the sweet treats! We love to celebrate with fun crafts that incorporate some of our favorite classic treats. This week we’re taking our deliciously chewy Slap Stix caramel lollipops and turning them into cute little spooky ghosts! It’s a quick and easy craft, so grab the few supplies, some Slap Stix and get ready to make the perfect Halloween party treat!
- googly eyes
- glue stick
- non-glossy white tissue paper
- black permanent marker
- festive black & orange string/ribbon
- Slap Stix
- Cut a large rectangle out of your white tissue paper, large enough on all sides that it will cover the lollipop completely.
- Cover entire Slap Stix lollipop with the tissue paper, grasping it together at the base of the lollipop where it meets the stick.
- Use your ribbon or string to tie this together tightly. It’s best to double knot!
- Glue on two googly eyes, and then draw on a very spooky mouth for your ghost!
- Get ready to have some spooky Halloween fun with these delicious party favors! =)