October is over, and Halloween has passed. Over the month, we had so much fun with festive movies, ghost stories, parties, outdoor activities, and of course, eating lots and lots of delicious candy on Halloween. Before we move onto the excitement of the upcoming holidays, we wanted to share one last craft we created this past month: mini Clark Bar spiders!
These little treats were a hit during the Halloween season, but they can also be used for parties throughout the year as a cute little creepy favor or a fun DIY craft project for your little ones!
- googly eyes
- glue stick
- black or red pipe cleaners
- Clark Bar Jr.
- Take a full length pipe cleaner and wrap it around the Clark Jr. tying a single knot on the top of the candy bar.
- Leave enough length of the pipe cleaner on both sides of the bar to create legs on each side.
- Wrap three more pipe cleaners around in the same fashion.
- Bend the pipe cleaners to make knees and feet as you see fit!
- Glue on some googly eyes and for some spooky fun!