At Halloween, it’s always fun to see what spooky new ideas we can create to have fun with our candy! Today we’re sharing a quick activity to create a creepy (and crunchy) Halloween hand made with our Mighty Malts malted milk balls!
This craft is super easy and will be a fun Halloween surprise for everyone, especially the trick or treaters! So, grab these few supplies and a carton of Mighty Malts and get ready to give someone special a ‘hand’! ;-)
- powder-free plastic kitchen gloves (Make sure you use food-safe gloves that are approved to touch food directly!)
- festive black & orange string/ribbon
- Mighty Malts
- Fill each finger with a single line of Mighty Malts. These help create the knuckle effect of the hand.
- Pour in the remaining Mighty Malts to fill out the rest of the hand, leaving enough space at the palm to tie a knot.
- Get creative with your ribbons/strings to tie the glove closed.
- Decorate as you see fit! Some people add spider decorations. We put on a little string ring!
- Enjoy and don’t get too spooked!