Dessert time is the best time – no debating it! Our favorite candies to create sweet indulgences with are our Clark Bar and Clark Bites. The real chocolate, real peanut butter crunch of these chocolate sweets is rivaled by none, which makes them the perfect ingredients in so many recipes.
Today, we bring your sweet tooth a treat from its wildest dreams: Clark Fudge Pudding. Yes, you read that right, Fudge Pudding – sugary sweet with just the right amount of peanut butter – chocolate crunch. So, grab these few ingredients, and you’ll be on your way to the sweetest, creamiest dessert! (or anytime snack… pudding’s acceptable at brunch, right?!)
Also, did we mention it’s NO BAKE! That’s right, no setting the oven to 350, no burning those finger tips… just cool, sweet, delicious Clark fudge pudding.
- 5 & ½ cups of powdered sugar
- 2 & ½ cups of dry milk
- 8 oz of cream cheese, softened
- 16 Tbsp of unsalted butter (2 sticks), softened
- 2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 4-6 oz of water (your judgment as to desired consistency)
- Clark Bars or Clark Bites (your choice as to which!)
- 1 large mixing bowl
- measuring cup
- 1 tsp
- large mixing spoon
- chopping knife
- baking pan (13″ x 9″ is generic size but it’s your preference!)
Chop Clark Bars/Clark Bites finely with some larger pieces scattered throughout.
Mix the powdered sugar, dry milk, water, vanilla extract and softened butter and cream cheese in the large mixing bowl.
Add in most of the chopped Clark Bars/Clark Bites to your batter, leaving some pieces aside for topping.
Spread the batter evenly within your baking pan and sprinkle the remaining chopped Clark Bars/Clark Bites across the top layer of the batter.
Chill in the refrigerator to allow for some setting.
Start scooping that sweet Clark Fudge Pudding!
Chances are your plate will end up looking like this. Just remember, there’s no shame in going back for a second scoop… or third… or fourth…
Posted in Recipes
Tagged baking, candy, chocolate, Clark Bar, Clark Bars, Clark Bites, Clark Fudge Pudding, dessert, food, fudge, Fudge Pudding, NECCO, new england confectionery company, no bake, peanut butter, pudding, sugar, sweets
During this loving season, many of us are looking for treats to make our celebration with our loved ones extra special. With a quick and easy no-bake recipe, Sweethearts Bark will satisfy both the sugar and chocolate lover! This sweet snack is great for the creative baker and will be perfect to indulge upon yourself or to surprise your sweetie this Valentine’s Day season!
- 12 oz. semisweet chocolate chips
- 12 oz. white chocolate chips
- Red food coloring
- Valentine’s Day themed sprinkles (optional)
- Sweethearts ®
- Medium sauce pan
- Parchment paper
- Flat baking sheet
- Two (2) large glass mixing bowls
- Line your baking sheet with a layer of parchment paper.
- Fill the sauce pan with water in the medium sauce pan to a slight boil over medium heat.
- Once the water begins to boil, pour the semisweet chocolate chips into one of the mixing bowls. Place this bowl over the boiling pan to create a double boiler.
- The chocolate begins to melt rapidly, so begin stirring instantly after placing the glass bowl over the sauce pan to prevent burning.
- Once the chocolate is melted and smooth, remove the bowl from the sauce pan. Pour this melted mixture onto the parchment paper lined baking sheet trying to keep an even layer throughout.
- Place this layer into the refrigerator for 30 mins-1 hour to allow the chocolate to set. Remove from the refrigerator after this time, so the surface can become tacky and allow the two chocolate layers to stick to one another.
- Bring the water in the sauce pan to a boil again, and fill the second mixing bowl with the white chocolate chips. Turn the heat down and begin stirring instantly as white chocolate is more likely to seize up if heated too quickly at high temperatures.
- Once the white chocolate is melted and smooth, remove the bowl from the pan and add 2-3 drops of red food coloring. Stir thoroughly to spread the color throughout until it is a light pink. Too much food coloring will cause the white chocolate to seize and clump.
- Pour this melted white chocolate onto the chocolate layer on the parchment paper.
- Quickly press in Sweethearts in any manner throughout this top layer and add any additional Valentine’s Day baking sprinkles you desire.
- Place the entire baking sheet back into the refrigerator for both layers to set completely for at least one hour. It is often best to leave it overnight.
- You will know when the chocolate has set as it will peel itself completely from the wax paper. Once this occurs, you can break the bark into as many pieces and different shapes as you like!
Posted in Recipes, Valentine's Day
Tagged baking, candy, chocolate, chocolate layers, conversation hearts, dessert, family, food, NECCO, new england confectionery company, sweet snack, Sweethearts, sweets, white chocolate
Are you rushing around trying to get everything together for Thanksgiving tomorrow? Looking for an easy, last-minute recipe to bring to the feast? Well we have a simple no-bake solution for you: Clark S’mores Bars! It’ll be a marshmallow-caramel-chocolate-y treat with the perfect hint of peanut butter that you won’t be able to resist! Perfect post-feast treat for everyone of all ages!
- 1 bag of mini marshmallows
- 1 bag of caramel bits or 1 16 oz. tub of prepared caramel dip
- 12 oz. (1 standard sized bag) of semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 box of honey graham crackers
- 2 theater boxes of Clark Bar Minis
- aluminum foil
- 9×9 baking pan
- 2 microwave safe bowls
- chopping knife and board
- large spoon or spatula
- Line the 9×9 baking pan with the aluminum foil. It should wrap over the sides as you’ll be adding several layers to this treat!
- Line the bottom of the pan with the graham crackers. Note: In order to line the entire pan, you will need to break or cut several of the crackers to fit.
- In the microwave in one of the microwave-safe bowls, melt the caramel in 15 second intervals until it is able to be completely stirred smoothly.
- Pour almost all of this melted caramel over the graham crackers. Use your spoon or spatula to make sure the graham crackers are covered completely so the additional layers will stick securely to the crackers. Leave a small amount of caramel for another thin layer.
- Evenly spread a layer of mini marshmallows on top of the caramel layer.
- Use the remaining caramel to lightly drizzle a layer over the marshmallows. Some of the marshmallows will melt slightly, this is okay! It helps create a gooey, delicious treat!
- In the second microwave-safe bowl, melt the semi-sweet chocolate chips in 15 second intervals. Be sure to stir thoroughly so the chocolate does not burn!
- Pour this chocolate over the caramel & marshmallow layers. Use the spoon to create an even layer all the way across.
- On the cutting board, coarsely chop up the Clark Bars into chunks.
- Lightly sprinkle these across the top of the chocolate layer.
- Place in refrigerator to chill for at least 2 hours or until completely set.
- Cut into bars when ready to serve.
- Indulge. Happy Thanksgiving! =)
Posted in Recipes, Thanksgiving
Tagged bars, caramel, chocolate, Clark Bar, dessert, graham crackers, marshmallows, mini marshmallows, NECCO, new england confectionery company, no bake, s'mores, Thanksgiving