Summers are best spent outside with family and friends enjoying the beautiful weather, and some of the happiest memories are created around a warm campfire. And what treat is more perfect to enjoy at a glowing fire than a deliciously gooey s’more? You’re right… nothing! ;-)
In honor of National S’mores Day on this Sunday, August 10th, we decided to get a little creative and experiment with our celebration. Instead of plain chocolate, we used our caramel-filled milk chocolate Halloween treat Zombie Food to put a spooky twist on the traditional s’more. The added sweet caramel flavor is simply irresistible! We’re glad we made this delicious discovery now because come Halloween season, there’s no doubt this will be a frequently made treat! We can’t wait for you to try it!
- Graham crackers
- Zombie Food
- Head on out to the campfire with all your s’mores supplies!
- Prep the s’more by grabbing two graham crackers and placing a Zombie Food body part on one of the crackers.
- Get on to roasting that marshmallow to your preferred level of charred crispiness. [We like ours a little burnt! =) ]
- Remove the marshmallow from the fire and place on top of the cracker with Zombie Food on it.
- Place the other cracker on top and squeeze together to form the perfect s’more!
- Beware… it might get a little oozy! ;-)